HawkCard Office

Cancel a Meal Plan

All freshmen and sophomores living in the residence halls are required to enroll in a meal plan. You may use this on-line form to cancel your existing meal plan.
Date of Birth:

Please note: All freshmen & sophomores required to live in University Residence Halls are required to have a Meal Plan.

Staff from the HawkCard Office will verify any information supplied above.

If you are withdrawing from UW-W, you must stop in the HawkCard Office and complete the necessary withdrawal form related to your meal plan. Completing the withdrawal process with the Registrar's Office WILL NOT automatically cancel your meal plan.


You will be charged a prorated fee for the number of weeks you were on your meal plan and/or for the actual usage of a Dining Dollars plan.